OFF: RIP UWP lyrics archive

Martyn White white at BORG.MED.ECU.EDU
Thu Jan 9 12:07:30 EST 1997

FoFP replies

>Martyn White writes:
>
>>         The saddest day for the internet was when the first lawyer
>> logged on
>
>Nah, the worst day was when the first politician logged in.

I have to disagree with you here, Mike.  Maybe if more politicians
logged on, they would get an inkling of an idea about what the internet is.
Then they wouldn't try to pass such bullshit laws (both state and federal).
e.g.  did you know that it is against the law in the state of Georgia
to use an email alias!!!!
(mind you, I thik oral sex is also against the law in georgia ;-)

>Mike "Sick of politicians, harrassment and laws..." Holmes

Martyn "All we do is get screwed up on other peoples' floors" White