HW: The OzHawks Log - First Installment

Stephen Lindsey stephen at SPATIALWARE.COM
Thu Jan 9 12:38:10 EST 1997

Paul sez:

> Naturally, a few leads for organising the Oz tour developed over the
> night, not the least of which is the fact that the guy from the
> Hawklords is great mates with the gut who did all the audio and
> lighting for the Kiss tour .... and today they called me to confirm
> that they are happy to do the same for HW!

He, he, we can have fun with this one for a while I think, me first:

eg If the letters  at the back of the stage spelling HAWKWIND are going to be 20
foot high, won't they need a really wide stage ???

Don't you think a lot of the audience are going to be checking their pipes when
the drum kit starts rising up in the air.  "I'm telling you man, they
went into Levitation...... and the drummer, you know, started levitating !!!!"

In the interests of cutting costs, we of course should tell Dave that he should
leave the fireaters at home, and learn to do it himself like a true professional
(unless Alan volunteers).  Now of course Alan could maybe do with a pair of 12"
platform boots, so we should be able to slide that in there.

Cheers,
Steve L.

PS Good Luck with the Aussie tour preparations