HW: Are any CDR bootlegs still available?

Johan Edlundh hawkjoe at EKA.ERICSSON.SE
Sat Jan 11 04:04:26 EST 1997

At 15:50 1997-01-10 -0500, you wrote:
>Within the last couple of years there have been several privately pressed
>bootleg HW CD's done in the CDR format.  I'm wondering if anyone knows which
>of these might still be available.  Where from?   How much?
>Thanks
>John Majka
>flossbac at wcic.org

here's the current Hawk CD-R catalouge - I'm afraid there's noone of these
available anymore:

Nova Drive
1995/09 (US)  - 35 copies made
Recorded at various venues and dates

Damnation Alley
1995/12 (Ger) - 7 copies made
Recorded at Minneapolis - First Avenue - 1989.10.04

Timeless Paeans from the Ongoing Rituals of Space
1996/01 (US)  - less than 40 copies made
Recorded at various venues and dates

Secret Tepee
1996/04 (Ger) - 11 copies made
Recorded at Reading - University - 1992.05.19

Corridors of Flame
1996/05 (US)  - less than 40 copies made
Recorded at various venues and dates

The A Files
1996/07 (US)  - 7 copies made
Recorded at Boulder - Fox Theatre - 1995.04.23

I know there's more CD-R's out but noone of those (AFAIK) was made for
commercial purpose, and in smaller runs than the above "King Size releases".

there's one recent ordinary boot out too, which *should* be available somewhere:
Theta Orionis
1996/07 (UK?)
Recorded at various venues and dates

best - \\joe