HW:CDR bootlegs ?

RJ SPRAWL at STARLINX.COM
Sat Jan 11 01:49:56 EST 1997

A question here-would someone explain these to me?? Also-at tthe
Visionary sight is a cd-video-what are these?? It mentions mpeg as the
format-will it work on my computer??
Sorry about the dumb q's-but m technology bug is sound asleep at the
moment!! :)
Pam

hi pam.
beware! i bought the live chronicles vidcd from these people.i could not
run it on the computer
i had.  i got a new computer,and after a few days of playing with it,got it
to run. the way i got it to
run,doesnt work everytime. i think this is because my computer uses
softmpeg,and not a
hardware oriented mpeg viewer. if your computer has hardware mpeg,buy this
video cd now!
some people have the ability to transfer this to tape.not i.
this videao has like 15 minutes of footage not seen in the original
release.
it is very good,but is in a new format which may not catch on.
it might be worth waiting for more feedback from some of our more
knowledgable listmembers...
rj