HW/OFF: Pendragon on WOtEoT

Jerry stayer at PI.NET
Sat Jan 11 03:47:37 EST 1997

Pam wrote:
>I've now tried to get "Warrior on the edge of time " Twice now,
>and both copies were Pendragon's first album, Although the cover,
>liner & cd all said Hawkwind. Is there a place where I can get the
>real one??? This is crazy!

Just a small note. The World is not Pendragon's first album. They
recorded some demos in 1982, 1983 and 1984 (first recording in 1978). In
1984 they recorded a mini album, in 1985 the first real album "The
Jewel", helped by Marillion, then just breaking through. After that, like
Marillion, things got worse. Except for Floyd fans, who might enjoy The
World and Window Of Life.

Jerry