HW: Are any CDR bootlegs still available?

Bernhard Pospiech bernhard.pospiech at GELSENKIRCHEN.NETSURF.DE
Sat Jan 11 10:32:43 EST 1997

Hi there

At 10:11 11.01.97 +0100, you wrote:

>two souls, one send button, Bernhard...

:-))

>Tell us more about the Time of the Hawklords CD-R - track listing, if
>there's a catalouge number, date of release... Possibly the Nova >source..?
Yes it is the Nova Drive source

The track listing is:

STUDIO VERSION
time off

PLYMOUTH 23.11.78 (WEIRD Tape)
death trap / micro man / spirit of the age / urban guerilla / steppenwolf /
free fall / uncle sam's on mars / iron dream

DIFFERENT SOURCES (I have to check)
who's gonna win the war / flying doctor / brainstorm

>This one has not been menitioned here earlier..?
Unfortunately not, sorry. I've received it one month ago and it has a usual
very good recording quality (the studio and the WEIRD part) and splendid
artwork on the front and back cover

Bernhard