OFF:letter from CAN

HERBERT119 at DELPHI.COM HERBERT119 at DELPHI.COM
Sun Jan 12 18:04:48 EST 1997

On 11-JAN-1997 00:54:54.3 BOC-L said to HERBERT119
   >I got this from Mike Watt. I thought it might be interesting to some on
   >this list.
   >Al
   >>from http://pages.ripco.com:8080/~saxmania/Canletter.html
   >>>
   >>>  this is a letter from Can's guitarist Michael Karoli to a
   >>>  Triad listener who later gave me a copy....

This reminds me that I recently saw a book called The Can Book (I think that
was it), kinda heavy on the photos, but plenty of info, I'm sure. Also
recommended reading for Can would be Space Daze by Dave Thompson and
Krautrocksampler by Julian Cope. I can access the Can book if anyone wants
it, I think it's about $17.97.

Chuck
`[1;36;41mRainbow V 1.19.4 for Delphi - Test Drive