BOC: Another (worthless?) Compilation...

Mon Jan 13 11:35:39 EST 1997

I just picked up a copy of "Blue Oyster Cult - Revisited", a "Sony Special
Products" compilation of 9 BOC tunes -- nothing new, nothing rare, and
no liner notes.  The cover is an old photo of the band, original lineup
doing the "5 Guitar" bit.  At first I thought, "why" as far as the
cover goes, but as you can see from the track list, all the songs are
from the days of the original lineup.

Don't know if this will show up in stores or not, but unless you're a
"gotta have everything" collector (like me), you needn't waste your time
or $$ with this one.  Tracks are all from the original studio albums and
are as follows:

The Reaper, Godzilla, Transmaniacon MC, Goin' Through the Motions, Hot
Rails to Hell, The Red and the Black, In Thee, Before the Kiss, 7
Screaming Diz-Busters

John