Subject: OFF The Year in Music

Ted Jackson jr. EL84 tojackso at LIBRARY.SYR.EDU
Mon Jan 13 12:12:24 EST 1997

>> From:          Andrew Gilham <Andy_Gilham at MSN.COM>
>
> But getting back to BOC, surely it's their own fault they've not made an album
> since roughly the Cretaceous Period?  You can't blame it on "industry moguls"
> when every other seventies act in town is making comeback albums, and when
> Kiss are one of the top-selling acts around.
>
> - Andy

Agreed.  Look at Motorhead or Sabbath.  Maybe they aren't selling out
football stadiums, but they still manage to get records made around
once a year.  BTW, why didn't BOC try to get on with Motorhead's
label, CMC, isn't it?  They specialize in resurrecting hard-luck rock
bands.  I agree that the responsibility rests with BOC as far as
getting new material out.  Maybe their management has its head up its
collective ass?  Anyone know the whys and wherefores of this one?
theo