Subject: OFF The Year in Music

Andrew Gilham Andy_Gilham at MSN.COM
Mon Jan 13 16:04:12 EST 1997

>2 new songs for a dodgy video-movie soundtrack

That reminds me - I was looking through one of my Christmas presents
(Microsoft Cinemania 97) and this is what they had to say about _Bad
Channels_:

----

Bad Channels
US (1992): Science Fiction/Horror
Leonard Maltin Review: 1.0 stars out of 4

88 min, Rated R, Color, Available on videocassette

An alien resembling a two-legged, metallic blue cauliflower takes over a radio
station and begins shrinking girls who have rock-video visions. Confused,
silly mess of a movie, of no interest even to buffs. ROTTEN CHANNELS is more
like it. Sequel: DOLLMAN VS. THE DEMONIC TOYS (1993). From Full Moon.

© 1996 Microsoft Corporation and/or its suppliers.  All rights reserved.

----

Sounds good, eh? :)

- Andy