OFF: Moorcock/Shirley

Jon Browne jon at COMICS.DEMON.CO.UK
Tue Jan 14 04:15:22 EST 1997

In message <UPMAIL01.199701132120090587 at msn.com>, Andrew Gilham
<Andy_Gilham at MSN.COM> writes
>Oh yeah - saw this new anthology, entitled _Pawn of Chaos_, of "Eternal
>Champion" stories by divers hands.  There's one by MM, several by names than
                      ^^^^^^
>means nothing to me, one by Dungeons and Dragons supremo Gary Gygax (I
>remember the name from my misguided youth), and one by BOC lyricist John
>Shirley.
>
>Everything's connected.
>
>- Andy

Fair warning. Pawns of Chaos has been described as irredeemable kack by
everyone whose read it on the Mike Moorcock list! Even the actual MM
contribution isn't up to much apparently. And we're all paid-up MM,
apologists too.

Maybe they should have got some authors instead of divers to
 write them :-P
--
Jon Browne