BOC: Cult Classic Tablature Book

bart bart at AEOLIANS.BT.CO.UK
Wed Jan 15 06:28:41 EST 1997

I managed to snag a copy of the BOC Cult Classic guitar tablature book in
London. A bit pricey for the number of songs, but it looks pretty complete.
My query - I don't own a copy of Cult Classic (CD) so I can't compare the
tabs exactly. Anyways - which version of Astronomy most closely matches the
CC one. Is it -

a) Secret Treaties original
b) Some Enchanted Evening (with excellent solo)  I'm hoping ....
c) 90's Imaginos reworking

(I'm confident its not the Wild Mix :-) By the looks of the tab I'd say (a) ?

Second - There was talk of a recent cheapo european compilation which was
essentially CC re-labelled. What's its name ?

Gripe: Given the 'popularity' of BOC I guess this is likely to be the only
tab book issued (unless there's some major revival!). That's a shame since if
I was going to do a BOC book I'd have to press for

7 Screamin D-Bs
Quicklime Girl
Last Days of May
Before the Kiss
Golden Age of Leather
Subhuman  (Imaginos)
St Cecillia (!)

oh well, better be grateful for what we got...

Tim

ObCD:  System 7 _Water_