HW: Hawkwind/Pendragon CD

Cliff & Pam Wheaton cwheaton at MICRON.NET
Wed Jan 15 12:58:27 EST 1997

J Strobridge wrote:

> I'm been making enquiries on the prog rock board about this one and it
> seems that although there are a few folk who have picked up the CD with
> Hawkwind artwork and Pendragon music no-one appears to have a version
> with Pendragon artwork and Hawkwind music.   I suspect this second
> version doesn't exist!
>
> If I hear of anyone who is willing to part with theirs in trade or
> exchange I'll pass on the news.    Is anyone else apart from me (and
> mine is on the way - thank you MF!) particularly interested in this?
>
> jill
I was one of those-I picked one up at my local Hastings (Book,Music,
Video). Took it back,and had my really good friend who's there order me
another. it ccam in, and was the same problem. We figured that the
entire pressing was wrong-I ordered another-hopefully it'll be right
this time!!
Pam

--
                 Pam Wheaton                    Cliff  Wheaton
            _____/----^---\____       The greatest tool for  world peace
cwheaton at micron.net
URL:http://netnow.micron.net/~cwheaton