OFF; See you later Oysters and Hawksters

Daniel Wikdahl mpj95wid at MC.HIK.SE
Wed Jan 15 15:19:35 EST 1997

Hi

I'll be living the Royal Capital of Sweden (that's Stockholm) for a month
and I don't think I'll have any possibility to check my mail... so I'll "SET
NO MAIL" from Friday...
So, I think you'll have to be prepared to answer a lot of silly questions
when I'm back again in February.
But you can still mail me privately of course... but I won't read it in a
month...

                until later -Daniel Wikdahl

        ps ...I think I shouldn't have made that "Godot" joke... it feels
like everything is my fault  ;-) ds

"Jag har en papegoja -så jag bestämmer" (Rickard Fuchs)

Daniel Wikdahl
Kaptensgatan 2a
S-39 236 KALMAR
SWEDEN