HW: Hawkwind/Pendragon CD

J Strobridge eset08 at TATTOO.ED.AC.UK
Wed Jan 15 18:25:56 EST 1997

Cliff & Pam Wheaton writes:

> I was one of those-I picked one up at my local Hastings (Book,Music,
> Video). Took it back,and had my really good friend who's there order me
> another. it ccam in, and was the same problem. We figured that the
> entire pressing was wrong-I ordered another-hopefully it'll be right
> this time!!
> Pam

Still, if you had kept them, in about five years time you could
probably trade them with Hawkwind Kollectors such as myself for at
least the full value of the replacement and possibly more - depending
on how many Hawkwind Kollectors are still around then and how many of
these mis-pressings turn up!   Of the folk I've been in touch with
I'd reckon that most have returned their mis-pressed CDs for
replacement.

However some have either kept them because they don't mind what the
label looks like as long as the music is Pendragon or because
they reckon it's likely to become a rarity.   The first lot
might possibly be willing to trade.   The latter you can forget about!

On the other hand writing to Griffin and specifically requesting a
mispressed copy is always a possibility.

jill

obpeeve> a bicycle thief who, not content with ripping off my lights
and a bike horn has now removed the plastic toe-clips from both pedals.
Plastic toe clips....!  They were dirty, scratched and broken and it
must have taken him ages to unbolt them.   So why?!     (No answer
necessary!   8-(  )
J.D.Strobridge at ed.ac.uk                         eset08 at tattoo.ed.ac.uk
                                                ELIJSA at srv0.arts.ed.ac.uk