BOC: From last night's chat on AOL

Daniel Wikdahl mpj95wid at MC.HIK.SE
Wed Jan 15 18:53:22 EST 1997

John says;
I think BOC's online fans
>will put pressure on them to release it on their own accord and they
>can sell 'em mail order and at concerts.  Like I believe Theo said -
>hey, at this point, if some "Euro-trash" label won't have them, what's
>left?  In my mind, they will have run out of any better avenues, and
>they'll be sitting with a master tape of these new tunes that we're
>all screaming for.

I have an idea! Why don't they invite somebody like,let's say, Phil Anselmo
to make a guest appearance on the album, maybe he isn't a fan but at least
he (if EB is telling us the truth) appreciates BOC's music.
With no doubt BOC would have a deal immediately.
Then there's no reason for guys like me to call the CD "Godot" anylonger.

Cliff Burton was also found of BOC... but there is a slight problem...

                        -Daniel Wikdahl

.

"Jag har en papegoja -så jag bestämmer" (Rickard Fuchs)

Daniel Wikdahl
Kaptensgatan 2a
S-39 236 KALMAR
SWEDEN