BOC: From last night's chat on AOL

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Wed Jan 15 23:25:18 EST 1997

At 03:06 PM 1/15/97 -0500, Stephen Swann wrote:
>John A Swartz writes:
>>

>> later than Buck) said that they were working with 2 possible distribution
>> deals for U.S. -- there was no mentioning by them of being dropped
>> from the label.  So, it still remains to be seen what's up in this.
>> My suggestion to anyone who is "getting nervous" to at least wait until
>> March rolls around, and see what status is reported then.
>
>Anybody taking bets?  ;-)

Rather than taking yes/no bets we should set up a pool whereby we can
buy blocks of dates and whoever has the range in which it is finally
released wins the pool.

Roger Shrubstaff               "I was corrupt before I had power!" - Random

Baron of Silverwater, Kingdom of the Burning Lands (Amtgard)
http://www.magg.net/~mordru/silver.htm
(Andrew A. Apold)