HW: Hawkwind/Pendragon CD

Cliff & Pam Wheaton cwheaton at MICRON.NET
Thu Jan 16 03:24:28 EST 1997

J Strobridge wrote:

> Cliff & Pam Wheaton writes:
>
> > I was one of those-I picked one up at my local Hastings (Book,Music,
> > Video). Took it back,and had my really good friend who's there order me
> > another. it ccam in, and was the same problem. We figured that the
> > entire pressing was wrong-I ordered another-hopefully it'll be right
> > this time!!
> > Pam
>
> Still, if you had kept them, in about five years time you could
> probably trade them with Hawkwind Kollectors such as myself for at
> least the full value of the replacement and possibly more - depending
> on how many Hawkwind Kollectors are still around then and how many of
> these mis-pressings turn up!   Of the folk I've been in touch with
> I'd reckon that most have returned their mis-pressed CDs for
> replacement.
>
> However some have either kept them because they don't mind what the
> label looks like as long as the music is Pendragon or because
> they reckon it's likely to become a rarity.   The first lot
> might possibly be willing to trade.   The latter you can forget about!
>
> On the other hand writing to Griffin and specifically requesting a
> mispressed copy is always a possibility.
>
> jill
Jill:
This is true-the problem at the time was fundage-I couldn't afford the
cd if it wasn't what I wanted -and unfortunately, I really want the HW!!
I wish I could do both-but can't!
Pam

--
                 Pam Wheaton                    Cliff  Wheaton
            _____/----^---\____       The greatest tool for  world peace
cwheaton at micron.net
URL:http://netnow.micron.net/~cwheaton