Subject: No Album Yet. -Reply

Ted Jackson jr. EL84 tojackso at LIBRARY.SYR.EDU
Fri Jan 17 06:38:07 EST 1997

> From:          Ted Alger <talger at PIPELINE.COM>

> >> If 3OC don't have the tools, talent or desire....what are we waiting
> >> for? Anther CN? Maybe Club Beverly Hills Ninja....It could be a
> >> soundtrack......
> >>

> >  I sure as hell hope that the boys in BOC aren't as negative as some of
> >their fans.  Nothing would ever get done.
> >  If they don't kill their careers then some fans sure will.
> >
> >  Give 'em a break.
> >
> >   Troy
>
> gotta agree with that....and people wonder why Buck and Eric stick to AOL.....
> glad to hear a little break in the negativity.....
>
> Ted Alger

I think waiting ten years between albums is break enough.  Just how
much slack are we supposed to cut these guys?.  Maybe they prefer AOL
for it's fawning idolatry.   At least BOC-L isn't afraid to address
painful issues.  And do you really think we'd be this upset over the
long wait between records if we weren't so damn anxious for 3OC to
finally put out the great recording we all know they are capable of?
Just 'cause these guys are our heroes doesn't mean that everything
they do [or don't do!] is great...
theo