Subject: No Album Yet. -Reply -Reply

Brad M. Lauchnor blauchno at DEQ.STATE.UT.US
Fri Jan 17 11:10:51 EST 1997

>>> Troy Harris <tlh at RUBENS.ITS.UNIMELB.EDU.AU>
01/16/97 09:52pm >>>
On Thu, 16 Jan 1997, Brad M. Lauchnor wrote:

> lil AB wrote:
> Again Theo I would debate you that this isn+t as easy as it
> appears. Al+s had great success but at what cost?  He knows
> what has to be done to do this but that+s not to say anybody
> connected with 3OC has the tools, talent, desire or even a way
> make this happen.
> >>>>>>>>>
> If 3OC don't have the tools, talent or desire....what are we
waiting
> for? Anther CN? Maybe Club Beverly Hills Ninja....It could be a
> soundtrack......

  I sure as hell hope that the boys in BOC aren't as negative as
some of
their fans.  Nothing would ever get done.
  If they don't kill their careers then some fans sure will.

  Give 'em a break.

   Troy

If my opinion made a rat's ass of a difference they would have
realeased a kick ass album every other year for the past ten years.
I hope they have success. I"m sure they will have success "early
next year".

Brad L.    blauchno at deq.state.ut.us