HW: cassetts (answer)

Bernhard Pospiech bernhard.pospiech at GELSENKIRCHEN.NETSURF.DE
Fri Jan 17 13:18:23 EST 1997

At 12:42 17.01.97 GMT, you wrote:

>Can any one tell me what hawkwind played on there last tour?

Here it goes:

02.11.1995, AMSTERDAM, MELKWEG, 110/9
intro / abducted / death trap / wastelands / iron dream / photo encounter /
blue skin / golden void / sputnik stan / robot / alien i am / xenomorph /
vega / love in space / kapal / lord of light / elfin / silver machine  /
welcome / hassan i sahba / space is their / hassan i sahba

22.12.1995, LONDON, FORUM, 100/8
intro / psi power / blue skin / golden void / sputnik stan / robot / alien
i am / xenomorph / vega / love in space / kapal / silver machine  / welcome
/ hassan i sahba / space is their / hassan i sahba / death trap /
wastelands / iron dream

21.06.1996, BRIXTON, ACADEMY, 110/8
intro / psi power / photo encounter / blue skin / steppenwolf / hassan i
sahba / space is their / hassan i sahba / sputnik stan / xenomorph / vega /
love in space / kapal / aerospaceage inferno / elfin / silver machine  /
welcome / secret agent / abducted

27.07.1996, LANGTREE, FESTIVAL, 110/7
abducted / psi power / awakening / photo encounter / blue skin /
steppenwolf / hassan i sahba / space is their / hassan i sahba / sputnik
stan / xenomorph / vega / love in space / kapal / aerospaceage inferno /
elfin / silver machine / welcome / secret agent

18.08.1996, CUNLHAT, FESTIVAL, 40/7
jam / master of the universe / awakening / photo encounter / blue skin /
hassan i sahba / space is their / hassan i sahba / angels of death / love
in space / aerospaceage inferno

08.09.1996, ROTTERDAM, NIGHTTOWN, 85/9
blue skin / hassan i sahba / space is their / hassan i sahba / sputnik stan
/ love in space / aerospaceage inferno / iron dream / kapal / instrumental
/ brainstorm / silver machine / welcome

09.11.1996, ATHEN, RODON CLUB, 90/8
assault & battery / golden void / awakening / photo encounter / blue skin /
hassan i sahba / space is their / hassan i sahba / sputnik stan / needle
gun / love in space / aerospaceage inferno / uncle sam’s on mars / iron
dream / brainstorm / camera that could lie / brainstorm

>Also is the Love in space CD the same recorded sound as the video and does
any
>one know which parts of the video came from where?

It's the same one. Recorded in Bristol, Colston Hall, 19.10.1995

Bernhard