HW: cassettes?

Martyn White white at BORG.MED.ECU.EDU
Fri Jan 17 13:51:43 EST 1997

Frank wrote:
>J Strobridge wrote:
>> Martyn White writes:
>>
>> >         What about if we included boots, wouldn't that make one
>> > hell of a list
>>

>> Was this the original idea?
>>
>> There is already a complete gig list (or as near as possible) published
>> in Ron Godwin's book and there are also (not in his book though) some
>> fairly complete track listings for these gigs where they are known as
>> well as personnel lists.  They actually make fascinating historical
>> reading in their own right and document the band's career in a detail
>> unmatched in any other format.
>>
>> It might be worthwhile collecting all this info together some day
>> perhaps?
>
>I'm actually working on this.  I now have an ISP where I can put up a
>web page (my normal e-mail access is through my work account, but we
>can't have external web pages here).  I'm (slowly, very slowly)
>putting together a Hawkwind site that will concentrate on band
>trivia.  There are already Hawkwind sites out there that have the
>normal information, so I want to do something a little different.  I

        Sounds great.  I have lots of HW trivia posts saved in my
$HOME/mbox if you want them.  Just don't put up any lyrics :-)

>If only I could become independently wealthy so I didn't have to work
>anymore, this just wouldn't be a problem.  :-)

        Have you thought of applying for a federal grant to work
full time on Hawkwind trivia :-)

>Frank

Martyn

>ObWindChillFactorRightNow: -37F and dropping

        I hear its -70F in Minnesota!

Frank Weil | frankw at comm.mot.com | phone: (847) 576-3110 | fax: (847) 576-3240

I named the program "more". This was a daring move at the time, since
it was such a long name for a UNIX command, and was also a real
English word.  (Dan Halbert, in comp.society.folklore)