With BOC I'm Realistic

BREVARD Adrian R. ABrevard at SHL.COM
Fri Jan 17 18:10:00 EST 1997

> lil AB wrote:
> Again Theo I would debate you that this isn+t as easy as it
> appears.

>  I sure as hell hope that the boys in BOC aren't as negative as some of
>their fans.  Nothing would ever get done.
>  If they don't kill their careers then some fans sure will.

>  Give 'em a break.

>   Troy

I+d prefer to think of it as realistic expectations as opposed to
negativity.  Why after years we have no new album only the band and its
family knows for sure.  I will stick to my guns and say it can+t be easy
for them in today+s record world, even if it means doing what Al has
been able to accomplish.  The "why+s" they haven+t will always be
speculation on all of our parts until they say something, anything.  I
see your point Troy, and Theo+s as well, really.  But all of us here are
disappointed by the prospects that the new one will be a) further
delayed or b) not happening.

BOC Reveiw Jaxx Oct 20, 2017

"Eric Bloom rolled up to the mic in his wheel chair and belted out the
standard opener "Stairway to the Stars..."

I was there with my walking aid.

lil ab
Just a slave to something I can+t stand
Its gonna kill me kill the inner man
Like a pyre burning up and down
It+s gonna bring this temple to the ground.