BOC: Give 'em a break?

Daniel Wikdahl mpj95wid at MC.HIK.SE
Fri Jan 17 20:15:47 EST 1997

Rocker writes;

>Eric is a positive person.  It's easy to see why he doesn't want to be a part
>of BOC-L.  And if I'm fawning, well, fine.

OK, this is the VERY last mailing I will do for a while, I haven't "SET NO
MAIL" yet...

WHY CAN'T ERIC (or Buck... or Allen or...) EVEN TRY TO BE MEMBERS OF BOC-L.
What could possibly happen? Nobody will harm them in anyway (...hell the
worst thing ever will happen a person is that he'll be killed... and that is
a very hard thing to do with the net as the only tool... and I don't believe
that anyone on this list will even try to harm anyone of 3OC).
Are they cowards or what???
If they don't dare to confrontate fans of all kind... are they then really
worthy to have any fans at all?
Please have in mind the meaning of a "fan".
Why is this list existing anyway... surely it isn't 'cause we like to talk
crap about
BOC... IT'S EXISTING 'CAUSE WE LIKE THEIR MUSIC AND WHANT TO DISCUSS IT...
and if they have any opinions of what we are talking about -they should
speak out on this list and
don't stay quiet... or express their feelings and opinions on another list
(read AOL).
I am not very found of these discussions when we are discussing why BOC did
that and why they didn't do that and so on... when there is a resonable way
for Bloom&co
 to speak up and tell us the way it's.
I think it would be great if there was only one BOC-mailinglist... where
everyone could
 express there opinion... and nobody get's excluded... and I don't think AOL
is the way to go.

                        Bye (again) -Daniel (who is VERY drunk and have big
problems  getting his English legible tonight... but yet -he's still a
BOCfan) Wikdahl

That's it... see you later (in February )... love you all...

.

"Jag har en papegoja -så jag bestämmer" (Rickard Fuchs)

Daniel Wikdahl
Kaptensgatan 2a
S-39 236 KALMAR
SWEDEN