HW: cassettes?

J Strobridge eset08 at TATTOO.ED.AC.UK
Sat Jan 18 18:21:34 EST 1997

Johan Edlundh writes:

> No, I asked because I wanted to know which cassettes I have to watch for
> that very day when all vinyls, cd's and 8-track kachunks was in my possession...

optimist!   Still, I guess one has to have dreams.....   8-)

> I've got some help so far, but there must be more Record Company made tapes
> hiding in your drawers..?

<crashing sounds as jill raids bottom drawer followed by cries of - ah ha!>
I guess I have to admit to holding the following:

Hawkwind 'Astounding Sounds, Amazing Music' Virgin Charisma Classics
Hawkwind 'Hall of the Mountain Grill' EMI Fame
Hawkwind 'PXR5' Virgin Charisma
Hawkwind 'The Best of Hawkwind: Metal Classics 2' EMI SM(Special
                Markets) Capital  {I think this only exists on tape?}
Hawkwind 'The Business Trip'  Emergency Broadcast System

cheers

jill

J.D.Strobridge at ed.ac.uk                         eset08 at tattoo.ed.ac.uk
                                                ELIJSA at srv0.arts.ed.ac.uk