HW: Live 74 in march and other (old?) news....

Hawkwind Star_rats at HAWKWIND.COM
Sat Jan 18 19:01:11 EST 1997

Reply from Star Rats:

>Don't know if this is old news, but....
>Just read in the latest Record Collector that the Live 74 album will be out
>in March (sorry, don't remember the title...)

I've just heard that the Live 74 album will be put off until just after the
summer. I can't go into the 'whys'  now but I can assure you there is a
*good* reason for it.

 >Not only that, but the 'lost' Motorhead album On Parole will be remastered
with bonus tracks.

This is being done by my good friend Nigel (the same guy that is responsible
for putting together the UA Remastered series). I've also heard these tapes
and can tell you that they are supurb. Sleeve notes will be by Mick Farren.

Yours,
        Star Rats