With BOC I'm Realistic

Troy Harris tlh at RUBENS.ITS.UNIMELB.EDU.AU
Sat Jan 18 23:21:34 EST 1997

On Sat, 18 Jan 1997, Carl E. Anderson wrote:

> > BOC Reveiw Jaxx Oct 20, 2017
> > "Eric Bloom rolled up to the mic in his wheel chair and belted out the
> > standard opener "Stairway to the Stars..."
> >
> > I was there with my walking aid.
>
>         Did he say that the new album would be out "real soon now"?  ;)

  And the BOC-L fans have started thier own band with such smash hits as
"I'd like to see you in Creem" , "(Don't fear) the record deal", "This
ain't the summer of the new release",  "Morning final-ly", "Seven
screaming geriatric fans", "O.D'd on Godzilla itself", "Hungry fans", "You
are the ones (That we're waiting for)", and of course, "Burning for new
(albums)".

 "Feel the blunder",

   Troy

PS: for those who have not been following recents threads, I am very
positive about this years'release.  I can't wait , and I am not hangin'it
on the band for any other purposes other than a laugh, so don't flame me
to oblivion.