HW: Live 74 in march and other (old?) news....

Carl E. Anderson cea20 at CUS.CAM.AC.UK
Sun Jan 19 08:00:54 EST 1997

> I've just heard that the Live 74 album will be put off until just after the
> summer. I can't go into the 'whys'  now but I can assure you there is a
> *good* reason for it.

        Alas!  Alack!  Boo-hoo-hoo!

        Want it *now*!!  ;)

>  >Not only that, but the 'lost' Motorhead album On Parole will be remastered
> with bonus tracks.
>
> This is being done by my good friend Nigel (the same guy that is responsible
> for putting together the UA Remastered series). I've also heard these tapes
> and can tell you that they are supurb. Sleeve notes will be by Mick Farren.

        Well, this may provide some measure of comfort in the meantime.

        Speaking of meantime, what ever happened to the promised "Love
In Space" CD EP with the live "Lord of Light" on it?

Cheers,
Carl