OFF: Stormbringer comic - 'bout friggin' time!

Matthew Braun mbraun at RAYGUN.URBANA.MCD.MOT.COM
Sun Jan 19 11:49:00 EST 1997

Christian Mumford <christian.mumford at LOGIN.EUNET.NO> writes:
>For all Moorcock affictionados, Dark Horse are finally putting out the
>Stormbringer comic adaptation - this time's it's not rumor (I bloody
>hope!), since they are promoting it heavily. It'll be out in march with
>art by P. Craig Russell and will be 7 issues.

It's official--the first issue will ship in March or April.  Actually, Dark
Horse will be publishing the odd-numbered issues, Topps will be issuing the
even-numbered issues.  I have no idea why this is the arrangment.

                                        m@

+-mbraun at urbana.mcd.mot.com-+--Experiments that failed too many times -----BOC+
|   Matt Braun -- Motorola, |    Transformations that were too hard to find   |
|  Urbana, IL Design Centre | Poison's in my bloodstream, poison's in my pride|
+Cellular Subscriber Sector?+--- I'm after rebellion, I'll settle for lies----+