Doremi w/Silver Machine

nakayama at SDL.HITACHI.CO.JP nakayama at SDL.HITACHI.CO.JP
Mon Jan 20 20:29:17 EST 1997

Hi, FoFP

Are you still interested in getting the Japanese version
of Doremi LP, which includes Silver Machine put on top.
If you have been with it yet, disregard this.

At a certain record store the other day I found a copy of
the LP for sale.  Its price is 8,000 yen.  Expensive, though
every bit of the stuff seemed to be perfect. This is the first
time I've seen one but mine.  The store, Disc Union, Shinjuku,
Tokyo, can be reached at +81-3-3352-2691.  Good luck.

Best regards.
----yoshi