HW: cassettes?

Andrew Gilham Andy_Gilham at MSN.COM
Mon Jan 20 07:31:52 EST 1997

Jon says

>                Hawkwind - `Hawkwind' (genuine UA release, now running
>again after it refused to play to Carl the other night... )

This is a hazard of playing HW tapes to Carl - I tried to play him the most
excellent Calvert-vocal, keyboard-heavy, "Brainstorm" off Weird 105 last year,
and it steadfastly refused.  It was fine in the car later on, though! :)

I don't have a lot of HW cassettes, apart from the Weird ones, but I do have:

"Repeat Performance", Charisma BGC002, with bonus track "The Dream of Isis"

- Andy