HW: video list

Bernhard Pospiech bernhard.pospiech at GELSENKIRCHEN.NETSURF.DE
Mon Jan 20 11:43:11 EST 1997

At 23:03 19.01.97 -0600, you wrote:

>Hi Bernhard,
>                I think I've got one that isn't on your list that you might
>like to know about. In 1982, Dave Brock made up a video from the first night
>at Hammersmith on the Choose Your Masques tour.

Thanks for the info Dale.

But it looks like this could be the EDINBURGH 20.10.1982 video.
Are you absolutely sure that it is from LONDON 12/13.11.1982 ??

Your description about this video fits perfectly to the EDINBURGH video I have

cu
Bernhard