BOC: Thankful for small things.

BREVARD Adrian R. ABrevard at SHL.COM
Mon Jan 20 14:28:00 EST 1997

Apologies to anyone on the list who may or may not have felt that a lot
of my recent comments concerning BOC were negative.  Really not the
point I was trying to make.  Thanks Al for lending some understanding to
the whole debate.  tBS being a labor of love goes a long way in
explaining the quality of the first three disc.  May there be many,
many, many more to come.

As for BOC the wait will be worth it, whenever the new one comes along.
>From all the debate, rumors and excerpts from the AOL chat recently I+ll
take one last dip in the speculation pool.

If the majority of songs are recorded they are certainly the closest
they have been in years to a record deal.  Having some music in the can
has to help more than simply talking about possibilities with record
companies.

Just the fact they took time off from touring to record the songs shows
they do have an interest in getting us, the fans, some new tunes to
listen too.

Finally, I think this band still cares about its fans.  They have been
touring non-stop for years now without a new disc to peddle.  Maybe they
do make some money doing this but they have not stopped or let the fact
that they don+t have a new disc keep them from bringing their music to
us.

May all BOC-l subscribers be in the hall on the night when these bands
are in the same place and jam together as musicians and friends.

L8er
lil ab

I'll sit myself behind that clock and play tunes on it's belfry
Five fingers have I to play them like ten
ten fingers have I to play them again
In decimal chains whose mimic cry
whose notes will never, never fly
Until they quit those timely tunes