HW: cassettes?

Jon Jarrett jaj20 at HERMES.CAM.AC.UK
Tue Jan 21 08:43:07 EST 1997

On Mon, 20 Jan 1997, Carl E. Anderson wrote:

> > >                Hawkwind - `Hawkwind' (genuine UA release, now running
> > >again after it refused to play to Carl the other night... )
> >
> > This is a hazard of playing HW tapes to Carl - I tried to play him the most
> > excellent Calvert-vocal, keyboard-heavy, "Brainstorm" off Weird 105 last year,
> > and it steadfastly refused.  It was fine in the car later on, though! :)
>
>         I must be sending out weird interference ...

        And am I mad, or do I remember you telling me about one of Ben
Cash's Weird Tapes dying as he tried to play it to you? I reckon it's
something in the glasses, personally...
                                        Jazza

 |         Jon Jarrett, Pembroke College, Cambridge                     |
 |         (01223 327450)                 jaj20 at hermes.cam.ac.uk        |
 |      "There's nothin' more dangerous than a wounded mosquito."       |