BOC: Various thoughts of the day

Johan Edlundh hawkjoe at EKA.ERICSSON.SE
Tue Jan 21 19:25:55 EST 1997

At 13:52 1997-01-21 -0500, you wrote:
>>well, I found the Astronomy *vinyl* 12" this very day while checking the hw
>bins. \\joe
>
>Does it have the "Wild King" Mix on it?  I'd really like to hear that
>version, which I think is only available as a b-side to one of the vinyl
>singles (another sin of omission on *Workshop of the Telescopes*!).
>I'd be interested in getting a copy of this (the orig. vinyl or a taped
>version), and I've got a few BOC things I could offer in trade.
>
>John

no sign of a wild king mix, cover & label just say "taken from the LP
Imaginos"...
I got the 7" single at home; I'll check it later.

there's a (small) pic of the band at the cover flip side, is Al there?
(sorry, I should at least recognize Eric or Buck, but no...)

...and hey, there was the UFO's abducting Dan's sheep!!!
(but no blue alien this time)

\\joe