HW: video list

Hawkwind Star_rats at HAWKWIND.COM
Tue Jan 21 22:50:34 EST 1997

>Read this with interest. Years ago I got a Tape from Dave Brock via Hawkfan.
>It's The CYM tour with extra stuff on the end to fill up the tape, Shot from
>the back of the hall and came from Dave with a short signed note. BUT... It
>was recorded, he says, by a friend of his at Edinburgh Playhouse 20th October
>'82! Is this the same tape with the venue mixed up. I haven't watched it in a
>while but I'm sure it wasn't hammersmith (a venue I know VERY well). tracks

Hi there,
        I may well have got the venue mixed up - it's been so long since I
saw it and even then I had to view it when my brother was out (being the
younger I'd have been in for it if he found out:) I also can't check it as
it is in England and I'm in the US.

I had the impression it was from Hammersmith when it came, but if it matches
the description of the Edinburgh and was in the same batch, then it most
likely is the same vid. . sorry for getting mixed up but you know how it is.

Yours,
        Dale

By the way, the next interview will be with Harvey and that is up on the
site now. I've also included a new section on old press cuttings that fans
might find interesting.