HW:Motorhead's version of 'The Watcher'

shillada at GATWICK.GECO-PRAKLA.SLB.COM shillada at GATWICK.GECO-PRAKLA.SLB.COM
Wed Jan 22 06:31:11 EST 1997

The other day I bought a rather cheap Motorhead comp (we all know the type). This one was called 'Live & Loud', and was on (I think) Emporio (sp?) records. The tracks appeared to be mainly from the lates 70's/early 80's.

The main reason I picked it up was for a version of 'The Watcher'.

Although Lemmy & co. were not at full on manic blanga mode, they still gave it some.
A question for the Motorhead experts out there : what other HW songs have Motorhead 'covered'.

( I know  Motorhead, and Lost Johnny were early MH faves live.)

Neil (bored & musing away on a rainy day).