HW:Motorhead's version of 'The Watcher'

Olivier Boigey Olivier_Boigey at TECHLINK.FR
Wed Jan 22 07:31:08 EST 1997

BOC/Hawkwind Discussion L,BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU,Internet writes:
Although Lemmy & co. were not at full on manic blanga mode, they still gave
it some.
A question for the Motorhead experts out there : what other HW songs have
Motorhead 'covered'.

They played "Silver Machine " at some gigs.

Concerning Motorhead, I'll have soon my photos of yersterday evening
Motorhead's concert, with a shaved Lemmy..!
If anyone are interested, I may scan and send

Olivier