BOC: Swedish Vistors Need Help

Jack W. Heffling hdboc at 3-CITIES.COM
Wed Jan 22 12:20:08 EST 1997

Help is needed from anyone who knows how to reach TommyKnockers in
Farmingdale, NY. Some fans from Sweden are flying in just to see Blue
Öyster Cult play and they have been unable to reach Tommyknockers or get
information on buying advanced tickets for the show. They don't want to
travel all this way and not be able to get in. Any help would be
appreciated. Email rick at wineasy.se or me, hdboc at 3-cities.com if you can
help. If you email Rick directly, please let me know, so I won't
continue trying to get information for them. THANKS!!!

Jack
http://j-and-a.com/boc.html