HW: Drummer on TV Clip

Hawkwind Star_rats at HAWKWIND.COM
Wed Jan 22 19:49:09 EST 1997

>I was at the home of one of the "Australian Hawklords" last night,
>and after watching the video of their gigs, we watched a tape taken
>from UK TV in the mid 80's. The tape also had Motorhead performing
>before HW on another stage. The line up was Brock/Davey/HLL/Harvey
>and a drummer I didn't recognise with short black hair and a
>moustache. I'd say that it was 83 or 84 ... any idea when this was
>and who the drummer may have been anyone?

Hi Paul,
        I think that would be the show called 'ECT' and the drummer would be
Clive Deamer, who used to play football with a guy I worked with once
funnily enough. Clive went on to play with the Big Town Playboys and is
featured on Jeff Beck's tribute to Gene Vincent and Cliff Gallup, 'Crazy Legs'.

Star Rats