OFF: Silly laws all over the world

Alex S. Garcia artefact at IMAGINET.FR
Wed Jan 22 20:33:20 EST 1997

Speaking of silly laws, I just read a good one ! The French government is
currently considering to limit sales of RPGs in France and to "force" RPG
companies to add stickers on their games to warn buyers that "role playing
games may be hazardous to your health" !!! Tell me I'm dreaming ! *sigh*
Now, all the above is being "considered" (but it IS official) so it means
that nothing has been decided yet, but it seems to be well under way. *re-sigh*

Alex S. Garcia.

Become a Patternwalker ! Visit Corwin's Pattern...
  http://members.tripod.com/~Mandor/
  (with links to the Icarus Encyclopedia, Artefact, Rock
  In Progress, Slash, Micronos and more to come...)