tBS: Jam Session

Mike Fuller mjf at GRAHAM.COM
Thu Jan 23 12:15:28 EST 1997

Martin> What would be really worthwhile, and it does happen, I know,
Martin> would be to hear predominantly loud, electric bands perform
Martin> their predominantly loud, electric songs completely
Martin> acoustically, with no supporting musicians.  Interesting
Martin> choices, to my mind, would be Band of Susans, Prong, The Cult,
Martin> Lydia Lunch and Rowland S Howard, and, of course, BOC performing
Martin> some of their older material.

Whenever I think about this topic, just three words come to mind:

                        Bolt Thrower Unplugged

And, of course, it's all Steve's fault.  ;-)

--
                                Mike