HW: Alan Davey

Keith Barton K_Barton at ENG.HUD.AC.UK
Fri Jan 24 06:48:18 EST 1997

>On 24 Jan 09:31, Jon Browne wrote:
> Erm, go and get "Captured Rotation" Alan's epic solo effort. It's the
> best Hawk-release since Electric Tepee IMO
>
>I've listened to it exactly three times.  Once was when I bought it.
>The other two were after people had posted remarks like the above to BOC-L.

This CD hasn't been off my Hi-Fi since I got it. To anyone out there who hasn't heard this album *GET IT* - you won't be disappointed, I think it's wonderful.

Alan - If you're reading this ( or if anyone is in regular contact with him )
        Simon from Holmfirth has reported that "Dan" is alive and well!

Cheers,

Keith