Alan Davey

Carl E. Anderson cea20 at CUS.CAM.AC.UK
Fri Jan 24 07:03:29 EST 1997

Star Rats did speak in this wise:
> OK guys, don't panic. The deal is that Alan is on sabbatical from the band
> to pursue dates with his band 'Bedouin'. He will tour with Hawkwind and
> perform regular duties where he can. It's not the same as quitting or being
> fired - he is still going to work with HW in the future.

        Good.  I look for ways to say HW would not be doomed without AD, but
I haven't found any yet ...

Cheers,
Carl

Carl Edlund Anderson                           "So that's Terra.  Oohwee,
cea20 at cus.cam.ac.uk                             look out wenchlings, here
http://wjh-www.harvard.edu/~canders/hem.html    come the Hawklords."
Dept. of ASNAC, University of Cambridge            -Lord Lemmy (Hawkwind)