BOC: Various thoughts of the day

Carl E. Anderson cea20 at CUS.CAM.AC.UK
Fri Jan 24 07:11:24 EST 1997

> What I've been trying to imply both on aol, boc-l and to DR himself for the
> past 4 years is that I think it would be better for Don to get a new band.
> Lord knows, he has the talent of a half dozen other fine musicians put
> together. It might not be better for aol or boc-l or BOC but it would be
> better for Don.

        If it meant new music it would be better for me!

> but uh, no, I don't wanna be in Don's band. I don't think we really need
> each other musically any more. Of course, I can only speak for myself.

        Ah, but then we need to figure out who _should_ be in Buck Boogie
& the Dharma Destroyers! :)  The easy way out is to grab the rhythm section
from 3OC and form the mighty power trio of doom.  Yes, it's 3 hour steaming
live shows with monster improvisational jams from the Buckmeister.

        Well, actually I fear the additional of a synthkeys player and a
cheesy acoustic rhythm guitarist for the pop songs of death ...

        ... but one can hope.  Other ideas for a Buck solo project (with
or without the exisitence of 3OC?

Cheers,
Carl

Carl Edlund Anderson                            * "Lever vi inte i ett
cea20 at cus.cam.ac.uk                             *  fritt land kanske?"
http://wjh-www.harvard.edu/~canders/hem.html    *
Dept. of Anglo-Saxon, Norse & Celtic, Cambridge *  -- Pippi Langstrump