Alan Davey

Scott Heller (617) 724-7762 HELLERS at A1.MGH.HARVARD.EDU
Fri Jan 24 07:58:00 EST 1997

          The news about Alan Davey is sort of sad, as I see it that if he
          is only going to be in the band as a sort of studio memeber and
          show up for gigs, taht this will take a lot of the spontaneous
          anture of the live show away (not that it has mostly disappeared
          already), and they will likely perfrom just the same old things
          or things that they are totally comfortable with... Would almost
          seem better to just get some one new (Carl perhaps....), but I
          know that is a very difficult thing.

               I wish Allan luck. I have liked some of his solo stuff quite
          a lot. I am not sure how he will do a s leader of a band... I
          guess we will jsut have to see. SOunds like he will be playing
          live a lot though, so I guess we will get to see..

          Just my thoughts......

          SCott

          ObCD: Hawkwind- Hall of the Mountain Grill (remaster)

          Thanks randy!