tBS: Jam Session and other things which go bump in the night

Fri Jan 24 11:58:40 EST 1997

Al writes:

>We were working up some new songs for some
of these =3 set= upstate shows

Al, if/when you return to the Boston area, I hope you get a chance to do
a 3 set show around here sometime!

>I'm not going to say what they are because I'm not sure what or when
we'll make anything available and I don't want to spoil anyone's fantasy
either.

O.K., but if you don't have quite a CD's worth of stuff that you want to
release, I'd suggest combining it with the "Career of Christmas" tunes
and putting all of that on a CD.  Hey, how about you also put on the
recording of "Tour Spiel" that you, Deb, and Joe did for the Minutemen
tribute album (I've got a copy of it, but I'll bet alot of tBS fans don't).
Wait - one more - how 'bout the version of "Dominance and Submission"
you did with Watt (that's only available on some hard-to-come-by Watt
CD singles)?

John