BOC: Boise 1/23/96

Andrew Gilham Andy_Gilham at MSN.COM
Fri Jan 24 12:46:46 EST 1997

Joseph said

>>However, when they came out for an encore they did The Golden Age of
>Leather, >which I was not expecting at all.  It rocked!
>>

>       Now I'm starting to get a hard-on!

Not sure I wanted to know that.  Reminds me of the guy - I'll see if I can dig
out his URL, but it was a link I followed from Warren Ellis' excellent page
(http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/WarrenEllis) - anyway, this guy
claimed to be both a gigantophile and a herpetophile.  Which basically meant
he wanted to get it on with a dinosaur.  And got a special feeling when
watching "Godzilla" movies.

- Andy

Andy Gilham/Andy_Gilham at msn.com/Andy_Gilham at compuserve.com
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/Andy_Gilham