tBS: Jam Session and other things which go bump in the

Ted Jackson jr. EL84 tojackso at LIBRARY.SYR.EDU
Fri Jan 24 12:13:02 EST 1997

> From:          John A Swartz <jswartz at MBUNIX.MITRE.ORG>

> Al writes:
>
> >We were working up some new songs for some
> of these =3 set= upstate shows
>
> Al, if/when you return to the Boston area, I hope you get a chance to do
> a 3 set show around here sometime!

Yeah, this has got to be amazing.  Hey, dudes and ladies, eat your
collective hearts out, 'cause for once I'll be catching all tBS
shows, incl. these bar-room marathons.  Al, will you be filling out
the sets with some well-chosen covers, or are you just gonna jam long
on your own numbers?  Os are you gonna try and write like hell to
have some more new stuff?  Oh, yeah, Al, make sure the tape machines
are rolling during this upstate swing.  Who knows, it might yield a
live disc?

theo