BOC:Was Various thoughts now Buck's Band

Carl E. Anderson cea20 at CUS.CAM.AC.UK
Fri Jan 24 13:46:10 EST 1997

>   Sure:
>    LIneup:
>           BUCK; geetar/vox
>           Dave Brock; rythm geetar/vox
>           Joe B; Bass
>           Al B;  Drums
>           Allen L ; keys
>           Del Dittmar; synths and co.
>           NIK T; sax, flute, coolness
>           Mike Moorcock; poet

        Ooo ah!  I volunteer Lemmy for bass as well :)  I vaguely recall
Al saying he had once briefly discussed a collaboration with Lemmy  (maybe
they could record oldies together :)

        If they had Nik, they could do "Shooting Shark" with the sax part ;)
        I wanna hear a Dharma version of "Levitation".  And "Psy Power" :)

>   Tour staff:
>          Rik D; sound and light
>          Steve Schenk; orange boy, gopher, piss boy
>          Rowan Atkinson; dancer
           ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

        EEEEK!  ROTFL!

>   Support bands:
>         Eric Bloom's death metal band (them laryngitis vox!)
>         Alan Davey's Bedouin
>         Lloyd Langton group (hmmm... maybe they should headline)

        John Shirley's band!  I know he used to have one :)  As long
as I don't have to put up with any of the Harvey Bainbridge shennanigans :)

Cheers,
Carl

Carl Edlund Anderson                            * "Lever vi inte i ett
cea20 at cus.cam.ac.uk                             *  fritt land kanske?"
http://wjh-www.harvard.edu/~canders/hem.html    *
Dept. of Anglo-Saxon, Norse & Celtic, Cambridge *  -- Pippi Langstrump